Did you know?
- Microsoft ships more enterprise voice lines than any other technology company in the world.
- If Skype were considered a telephone company it would be the largest one in the world (measured by monthly network minutes).
- Most Office 365 plans include Skype for Business
- There is a wide selection of peripherals to outfit all types or workers (executive, office, mobile, work from home) and spaces (board rooms, conference rooms, team rooms).
- With Skype for Business, you can provide your employees with one single platform that delivers:
- Telephone service
- Web and telephone conferencing
- Video and desktop sharing
- Remote desktop control
- Secure/encrypted instant messaging
- You can deploy a Skype for Business Multimedia Contact Center with no additional software to install.
- The total cost of ownership (TCO) of Skype for Business Unified Communications is typically less than typical PBX (voice only) platforms?
Skype for Business UC (unified communications) is an enterprise unified communications (UC) solution that effectively competes with Cisco and Avaya yet it is competitively priced by Microsoft and Team Venti for organizations of all sizes.
If your organization uses Office 365, you may already own Skype for Business. By simply adding telephone/voice service to it, you can leverage your Office 365 investment into the leading enterprise UC platform right now, delivered via the cloud with no hardware or special software to deploy. Depending on the size and requirements of our organization, you could get service provisioned the same day and existing telephone service/numbers ported within 2-3 weeks.
Request a free copy of our white paper “Is It Time to Replace Your PBX/Contact Center with Cloud-Based Skype for Business Unified Communications?” by contacting us today. Call us at 512-380-1888 or send us a note at email@example.com.