Now that organizations across the globe have adopted the new normal of “remote work,” companies like Microsoft are doing everything in their power to make remote work better, and more enjoyable for users.
Being away from the office can be challenging. As humans, we crave attention from others, and function more efficiently when we are around others. It can also be challenging not having the correct equipment when working remote, which can make it more difficult.
During this years’ Microsoft Ignite, new Microsoft Teams capabilities were announced to help users stay connected, collaborate, and build solutions. Microsoft Ignite has summarized features for users to engage and utilize, to make each person feel as if they are sitting right next to each other, no matter how many miles apart may be between them.
From chatrooms that unite users to transport your team, to a variety of settings in rooms, to enable presenters to customize how content shows up for participants during a meeting, to automated emails making attendance easier to manage. The list goes on. Microsoft Teams has, by far, created something special that users will enjoy.
Here are the Microsoft Teams new features:
- Meetings: You can transport your team to a variety of settings that can help set the tone and create the experience for your meeting. Whether it be an auditorium, a conference room, or a coffee shop.
- Meeting room experiences: Deliver a robust feature set across both operating systems
- Calling: streamlined view that shows contacts, voicemail and calling history at once, making it easier to initiate or return a call with a single click
- Chat and collaboration: Teams templates, now generally available, help your team get started faster and be more effective
- Microsoft 365 integrations: Individuals, managers, and business leaders will get personalized insights, according to their role. Alongside, recommended actions to make changing habits, and improving productivity easier.
- Firstline Workers: Reduces the number of devices an employee needs to have while providing clear communication
- Healthcare: Will allow clinicians and patients to launch a virtual patient visit or consult with another provider in Teams
- Security and compliance: Helps keep Teams data safe by encrypting it while at rest in Microsoft data centers
- Management: One place for IT professionals to manage all Teams related activities
- Power Platform and custom development: Developers will soon be able to integrate their apps into Teams meetings and create scenarios that have deep awareness of the meeting context
With these features, Microsoft Teams is more accessible to every user. Organizations will be capitalizing on all that these features have to offer. Take your company to its next level through secure, cloud-first, remote-first Microsoft solutions with Team Venti. Don’t hesitate to contact us.