Email forwarding with the Exchange Admin Center
For organizations, it’s crucial to be connected and engaged in constant communication at all times by email forwarding, you can set up any mailbox to forward email messages sent to a user’s mailbox to another mailbox in (or outside) your organization. According to Forbes, the secret for excellence in organizations is having intentional and purposeful communications among teams. A key point for achieving a high level of communication might be that some mailboxes forward information to the rest of your organization. In this article, we will dive through the fast and easy process of email forwarding with the Exchange Admin Center.
How do I set up email forwarding with the Exchange Admin Center?
1. In the Exchange Admin Center, navigate to Recipients > Mailboxes
2. In the list of user mailboxes, click or tap the mailbox that you want to set up mail forwarding for, and then click or tap Edit
3. On the mailbox properties page, click Mailbox Features
4. Under Mail Flow, select View details to view or change the setting for forwarding email messages
On this page, you can set the maximum number of recipients that the user can send a message to. The recipient limit is unlimited by default. If you want to specify a limit, click the Maximum recipients check the box and then type the limit in the text box beneath the check box.
5. Check the Enable forwarding check box, and then click or tap Browse
6. On the Select Recipient page, select a user you want to forward all email to
Select the Deliver message to both forwarding address and mailbox check box if you want both the recipient and the forwarding email address to get copies of the emails sent. Click or tap OK, and then click or tap Save
After following these easy steps you will be able to set any mailbox to forward emails from your organization. If you’re still experiencing any type of issues, do not hesitate to contact us, we will gladly provide support.