Are you an experienced accounting professional who enjoys helping others? Do you dream of joining an organization as interested in your career development as much as you are? At Team Venti we check all those boxes and more while helping our clients succeed with Microsoft based technology solutions and services. We were very early adopters of the Microsoft Cloud and our hard work has been recognized by many happy clients and industry awards. We really believe in work/life balance and have developed a work culture second to none in our industry.
We have an opening for an Accounting and Operations Specialist. This is a virtual/remote position to join our growing team in the United States. If you have 1-2 years of professional experience in accounting roles, we are interested in speaking with you. We offer a competitive compensation package including salary and a generous profit-sharing program which you will qualify for after 6 months.
Our ideal candidate has a strong aptitude for numbers and is a quick learner with dynamic personality.
- Work closely with the operations manager to oversee daily business operations
- Bookkeeping and accounts reconciliation
- Billing cycle management, reconciliation of invoices, and identifying discrepancies
- Creation of reports
- Planning and tracking projects within the organization
- Promptly answering questions from staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Passion for learning
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Advanced use of Excel, including use of pivot tables
- Experience with accounting software (Xero)
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
You must be able to work from home, have a quiet workspace, and have a computer and headset in good working order.
Please send your CV in English