Are you an experienced Microsoft IT professional who enjoys helping others? Are you passionate about the Microsoft Cloud? Do you dream of joining an organization as interested in your career development as much as you are? At Team Venti we check all those boxes and more while helping our clients succeed with Microsoft based technology solutions and services. We were very early adopters of the Microsoft Cloud and our hard work has been recognized by many happy clients and industry awards. We are in search of a few good engineers who have the attitude and aptitude to take their career to the next level. We really believe in work/life balance and have developed a work culture second to none in our industry.
We have an opening for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer. This is a virtual/remote position to join our growing team in Mexico.
No cloud experience? If you have put in the time with on-premise projects we will help you develop cloud skills. If you have aspirations of expanding your career, we can add that to your career development plan (did we already mention how passionate we are about career development?).
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will represent Team Venti in the delivery of project services and client support. This is mostly a remote role (zero to little travel required) and you will communicate with corporate customers via telephone, email, IM, and very rarely, in-person for the planning and delivery of services. This is your opportunity to:
· Lead migration, consolidation, deployment and troubleshooting engagements
· Show off your passion for clients and communication skills, while interacting with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and account executive management
Develop and maintain strong relationships with members from Microsoft
· Team up with Team Venti partner organizations in the planning and delivery of projects around the world
· Collaborate with co-workers in the creation of new service offerings
· Design what your next role will be knowing you can count on the mentoring and commitment from senior staff
Skills and qualifications:
· Self managed
· 5+ years of Microsoft product and service industry experience including technical depth, product knowledge and troubleshooting experience of AD, Exchange, Client connectivity (on-premises and cloud), Device management, Load balancing, Authentication and Hybrid Identity
Support and delivery experience with Exchange in Hybrid scenarios
· Must have the ability to take on internal initiatives to create service opportunities, and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities, and maintaining focus
· Use trace analysis, debug skills, and other proprietary tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs
· Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.
Experience with Office 365/Azure
· Experience with migration of Exchange customers to Office 365 and end to end support and troubleshooting experience of Exchange Online and Office 365 Hybrid solutions
Knowledge of Office 365 and EXO product capabilities, troubleshooting, and monitoring tools
· Experience with troubleshooting, configuring and supporting Hybrid scenarios
Additional skills in Exchange Online Protection, Antigen/Forefront Protection for Exchange
Fluency in a second language
Key Skills & Knowledge:
· Strong problem-solving and technical leadership skills
Works well in a diverse/global team environment
· Excellent Communication Skills – spoken and written English
Effective learning skills, desired background in Microsoft technologies
This is a virtual/remote position with less than 10% of travel.
If you are interested, please send your resume in English.