This is a remote position.
Are you a soon to be computer science graduate looking for real world professional experience? Passionate about the fast pace of innovation in this field, including cloud computing, cyber security and large scale, distributed systems? Do you enjoy learning in a high-performance environment?
At Team Venti we check all those boxes and more. We are in search of top students who have the attitude and aptitude to take their classroom learning into the real world. Team Venti interns participate in an accelerated year-round mentorship program that allows them to experience professional life via the assignment of projects that are critical to their team’s success.
We have an opening for Cloud Infrastructure Engineering Intern. This is a virtual/remote position to join our growing team in Mexico.
What you will be doing
As a Systems Engineering Intern, you will work alongside experienced staff and mentors in the delivery of client projects and support. This is your opportunity to:
- Show off your passion for technology, while interacting with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals and business managers
- Team up with Team Venti partner organizations in the planning and delivery of projects around the world
- Collaborate with co-workers in the creation of new service products
- Build the foundation of a great career, knowing you can count with the mentoring and commitment from senior staff
- Work with our team of engineers on internal and customer-faced projects
- Provide support to end users
- Collaborate with co-workers in the maintenance of our internal infrastructure
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills
- Recent university diploma or students graduating in 2022/2023
- Passion for learning
- Technical knowledge related to Microsoft technologies
If you are interested, please send your resume in English.
This is a virtual/remote position with less than 10% of travel.