Interested in gaining professional experience in online marketing? Are you a college student with good English language skills, wanting to apply your classroom learning to work in the real world? Is working with an international company in the technology space appealing to you?
Team Venti is one of the leading Microsoft cloud partners in the Americas and we have copywriting internship opportunities for students interested in building work experience and planting the first seeds of a great career.
- Writing clear and error-free content for various mediums that reflects the company’s voice (e.g., ads, blog posts, newsletters, website content, etc.)
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Help us develop copy that effectively communicates our value proposition through all our channels
- Collaborating with Sales, Technical, and Marketing departments to brainstorm, develop, and optimize a variety of marketing materials
- Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, and interviews with internal subject matter experts
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong written and spoken English communications skills
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Perfect spelling and grammar
- College student or graduate with a relevant area of study (English, Journalism, Communications, etc.)
- Willingness to learn
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Self-organized and able to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to complete tasks successfully and on time
- Attention to detail
- Experience producing copy for digital media channels
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Experience with WordPress and CRM systems
- Previous experience with SEO concepts
- Being able to work in a quiet space with access to a computer and headset in good working conditions
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- College degree already attained or students graduating within the next 12 months
- This is a remote position.
This is a remote position.