This is a remote position.
Are you an HR professional with 4-6 years of experience, and ready to evolve your career to a higher level?
Are you passionate about serving others and helping them reach their full potential?
Are you ready to leverage your knowledge and finally put into practice some of your big ideas at a modern organization ready to support them?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all these questions, we want to talk to you!
Team Venti is one of the leading Microsoft cloud and software partners in the Americas and we are looking for a People Operations Manager to support our business and staff in North America. This is a senior position that offers a unique opportunity to join Team Venti during a high stage of growth to help us build and run a next-generation People Operations Department.
In this role, you will help us design and manage areas including talent acquisition and support, succession planning, organization design, HRIS administration, Team Venti Internship Program, performance management, diversity, company policies, onboarding/offboarding, and overall People strategy. You will also be key in helping us sustain and extend our amazing team culture!
This is a remote, work from home position with occasional travel in Mexico and the US.
If you have 4-5 years of HR experience in similar roles and have big ideas on how to build and grow the future of People Operations, we want to talk to you!
- Work with our leadership team to help design, deploy and manage this new department
- Assist in talent recruitment and support
- Help define, deploy and manage our company policies
- Ensure data integrity and update candidate records in our HRIS system
- Work as a rockstar well-organized manager, successfully dealing with competing priorities and in getting things done
- Hold standards for performance and attention to detail
- 4-6 years of work experience in HR roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational skills, time management, and creativity, performed in fast-paced work environments
- Understanding of applicant tracking or HRIS
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Passion for understanding and helping define the ‘future of work’
- Experience working in Software, IT or organizations in the technology space
- Based in the Monterrey, N.L. area, though this is not a must