Things to Know Before Starting Your Microsoft Azure Journey
In this blog post, we’ll explore the compelling reasons why Microsoft Azure is the go-to cloud platform for your digital transformation needs. Whether you’re an experienced IT professional or a startup entrepreneur, understanding Azure’s unique advantages is crucial for informed decision-making in today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape. Let’s uncover why Azure is the ideal choice to empower your organization and surpass your digital goals.
Why Microsoft Azure?
- 95% of Fortune 500 companies use Azure for cloud and hybrid solutions
- Integrated delivery pipeline
- Everything from source control, testing, integration, and delivery can happen from inside a single environment
- New Azure updates don’t disrupt existing applications and services. Azure takes into account the entire suite of services when creating security patches, bulking up features, and creating more service levels. This is something you can’t guarantee when you mix and match application programming interfaces (APIs) from different vendors without a unified umbrella like Azure.
- Multi-layer security
- Azure boasts more compliance certificates than any other cloud provider
- Proactively assess your security standing and compare your security posture to others in your industry
- Teams can create, test, and deploy new applications with greater speed than on premise infrastructure
- Quickly scale your existing capacity by upgrading service plans or adding new features
- Quickly recover data from your backups, offsite storage centers, or virtual machines
- Quickly utilize AI and machine learning (ML) to process large amounts of data, analyze it for the most useful results, and get summarized recommendations from that data
- Enhanced flexibility
- Flexible service levels – Because companies pay for only what they use, there’s a true sense of freedom to move between tiers so you can maximize budgets and ramp up resources as needed.
- Flexible storage locations/options – With more than 40 data centers around the world, Azure allows you to back up data in more than one place. This diversifies risk as well as gives you options for speed, customer service, and compliance in the cases where geography matters.
- Flexible coding languages – All languages and frameworks fit into Azure applications. This gives developers the latitude to come up with the best ways to showcase their product, service, or app.
- Disaster Recovery
- Virtual Testing – you don’t have to wait until something bad happens to know how your applications will behave, what your customers will do, or how much loss will occur. Your continuity plans can be tested virtually to see the “worst-case scenario,” which gives you the information you need to tweak and revise your plans.
Succeed in your Microsoft Cloud Projects
Succeed in your Microsoft Cloud Projects
Things to know before starting your Microsoft Azure journey
Every day, more organizations bet on Microsoft’s Azure cloud computing and infrastructure platform. Azure helps clients of all sizes to manage, build, run applications, services, and workloads on the cloud. Starting your adoption of this cost-effective platform through an adequate assessment, enables you to increase agility and innovation, while providing a wide range of benefits, including:
Gaining granular, real-time visibility into existing workloads, licensing, and estimated cloud consumption, cost, and performance
Cost and benefits of IaaS and PaaS options
TCO analysis with comparison to current on-premises/cloud expenses
Categorize and align workloads with the right service plans according to priority/cost/performance
Optimized Cloud Sizing Profiles
Reduce costs via optimization of current workloads
Flexible asset metadata system
Identify dependencies that will impact your transition to Microsoft Azure
Why trust us in your Microsoft Azure Journey?
Guiding your organization through its Microsoft Azure journey with Team Venti’s expertise can be highly beneficial for your business success. Our team is ready to assist you in unlocking the full potential of Azure through our available support services, which will help you maximize the value of your customers’ IT investment.
Sign up to learn more
Get news, updates, and insights about Microsoft solutions, technologies, and best practices.