Microsoft Teams named Leader in 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for UCaaS
As a protagonist during the pandemic and the aftermath of it, Microsoft Teams positioned itself as a key tool to ensure the well-functioning of organizational communication. Its 270 million active users could seamlessly collaborate, meet, chat, and do specific activities daily uninterrupted. We proudly announce that Microsoft Teams is being recognized as a Leader in 2022 by Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS).
Enabling efficient and effective communication and collaboration among a remote, hybrid, and/or digitally connected workforce requires a balance of both features that can provide cultural support and technological tools. Keeping in mind the importance of innovating and adapting, Microsoft Teams has recently added more than 450 new features to assist organizations in addressing the changing needs of today’s workforce.
Enterprise-grade calling in Microsoft Teams
As we know, Unified Communications as a Service integrates innovation. However, the telephone remains a fundamental requirement for customers around the world. Microsoft Teams Phone has provided more than 80 million active users with the functionality to remain connected. As a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for UCaaS in 2022, Microsoft Teams presented itself as a complete tool for all kinds of organizations.
Aside being an easy-to-deploy, innovative, reliable tool, the key features Teams Phone provided last year were:
- Teams Phone Mobile, using a single SIM-enabled number for your desk phone, mobile device, or any Teams endpoint
- Microsoft Digital Contact Center Platform, which enables agents to respond to questions faster, gain customer insights, and to deliver a personalized experience by integrating other digital tools such as Dynamics 365, Teams, Power Platform, Nuance, and Azure Communications Services
- Pay-As-You-Go Calling Plans, allowing customers to pay only for the minutes they use
- SIP Gateway, to assist customers on their transition to Teams Phone
- Financially backed service level agreement, with a 99.99% uptime guarantee on Teams Calling Plans, Phone System and PSTN Audio Conferencing
Upgraded meeting experiences in Teams
Engaging on remote work is a possibility with the help of the right collaboration tools. Regardless of their location, Microsoft Teams enables employees to do their best work, together with new, more inclusive features.
- Avatars, to give a new option to express yourself during meetings, without turning your camera off
- Excel Live, allowing to edit in real time Excel files
- Intelligent recap, a tool that takes the most important aspects of a recorded meeting
- Advanced meeting protection, which watermarks data shared during a meeting and grants special permissions to record
- Webinars, a new high-quality experience for you to host and drive a deeper engagement among attendees.
- Collaboration with Teams chat and channels
Enhanced collaboration with Microsoft Teams new features
Microsoft Teams allows workers from all around the world (and different time zones) to collaborate in the most productive way possible. Alongside, Teams presented features that enhance the remote working experience.
- An escalated Teams Channel experience
- New Teams chat features
- Schedule send chat messages
- Expanded reactions
- Videoclips on Teams chat
It is no surprise to see Microsoft Teams named Leader in 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for UCaaS. At the end of the day, millions of organizations are choosing to be more productive and communicate with Microsoft’s collaboration champion. Team Venti can provide you with streamlined purchasing, licensing, and support for Microsoft products and services, including Teams. With MS Teams, your organization can improve collaboration and communication, increase productivity, and drive innovation. Talk with one of our Microsoft experts to learn how we can help your organization succeed with Teams.