Windows 10: The Importance of Desktop Standardization (DS)
The modernization of IT has brought up new challenges, such as users with multiple devices, cloud components, and self-service support, among others. Modern challenges require modern solutions, and today we want to talk about one of them: Desktop Standardization.
Desktop Standardization consists of giving all users the same core installation, including applications, hardware drivers, and operating systems. Although some companies are still reluctant to change, this is slowly becoming the norm.
This process can be done at any time. However, if you’re already planning on upgrading, migrating, or are getting a group of new hires, this would be an exciting time to standardize. This solution is also great for companies with more than five team members and for those whose IT infrastructure is built of multiple elements.
Benefits of Desktop Standardization:
- Security: Ensure all desktops are updated and have secure software.
- Lower costs: Support costs are reduced by lowering setup, maintenance, and repair costs.
- Efficient remote work: Give your employees access to the same applications and software, giving them an efficient virtual work experience.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: Separate corporate from personal data with trusted applications and MFA.
Your company can get plenty of benefits from standardization on its own, but taking your project to an IT partner can save you time, money, and stress.
Benefits of Desktop Standardization with Team Venti:
- Mobile device management with Windows Hello for Business
- Device deployment, management, and retirement in less time with Windows Autopilot
- Support and knowledge from a team of experts with our professional services
- Devices, users, data, and apps management with Microsoft Intune services
- Keep all your systems updated with Windows patch management
- Have access to 24/7 critical admin support with 30-minute response SLAs available
Boost your company’s productivity without compromising security or manageability. Deploy Team Venti’s Windows 10 deployment services.
Let us help you craft the right standard desktop to streamline your remote workforce and make your company thrive with the new norm. Book a meeting today.
You might also like: