Microsoft Teams: Call recording security features
Technology has helped make certain business processes more efficient, as well as opening multiple channels to have a more seamless interaction. Nevertheless, having a massive amount of data might be hard to manage, and we must follow complex security paths to keep everything safe.
As we’ve mentioned in previous articles, data gathered from call recording has multiple usages. It can bring a variety of benefits for your company, from quality management to compliance or regulatory purposes.
However, in this article we’ll focus on the security features and benefits of using call recording inside Microsoft Teams.
Call recording security features inside Microsoft Teams
- Access record to files. You can view the file, time of access, and user.
- Personalized record indexing. Recordings can be indexed by date, time, agent, etc.
- Live monitoring. Calls can not only be recorded, but live monitored according to supervisor permissions.
- Easy access to recordings. With centralized management and remote site recording, it’s easy to access the recordings history.
- Multi-site call recording. You can record remote users and manage applications at a central site, from multiple locations.
- Access management. Admins can assign monitoring, recording, or playback rights to specified users.
- Audio file encryption. Secure access to recordings.
Call recording inside Microsoft Teams brings to your company rigorous security, alongside easy setup, and administration. It lets you define which inbound or outbound calls you want to record, whether it is just a percentage or calls from specific dialers.
Let us help enable your business to record their inbound and outbound calls through our cloud-based services inside Microsoft Teams, whether for quality management, compliance, security, or regulatory purposes. For further information about these services, please give us a call.
You might also like: