Are you a soon to be graduate looking for real world professional experience who enjoys helping others?
Are you passionate about Cloud Computing and emergent technologies?
Do you dream of joining an organization as interested in your career development as much as you are?
At Team Venti we check all those boxes and more while helping our clients succeed with Microsoft based technology solutions and services. We were very early adopters of the Microsoft Cloud, and our hard work has been recognized by many happy clients and industry awards.
We are in search of top students who have the attitude and aptitude to take their classroom learning into the real world. Team Venti interns participate in an accelerated year-round mentorship program that allows them to experience professional life via the assignment of projects that are critical to their team’s success.
We have an opening for a Sales Operations Intern. This is a virtual/remote position to join our growing team in Mexico. If you have experience in technical or customer support roles, we are interested in speaking with you. If you aspire to one day expand beyond support or even managing others, we can add that to you career development plan (did we already mention how passionate we are about career development?).
As a Sales Operations Intern, you will assist your assigned team with business support activities. This is a remote role (no travel required) and you will communicate with co-workers and business partners via video, telephone, email and IM. This is your opportunity to:
- Join a vibrant US-based IT services organization that is a leader in the Microsoft Cloud
- Show off your passion for clients and communication skills, while interacting with diverse audiences including end users, IT professionals, and executive personnel
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with members from Microsoft Corporation
- Learn IT by participating in pre-sales calls and collaborate with co-workers in the creation of new service products
- Design what your next role will be knowing you can count with the mentoring and commitment from senior staff
Skills and qualifications:
- Self-managed and responsible
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills
- Solid understanding of PC, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals
- Recent university diploma or students graduating in 2022/2023
- Passion for learning
- Experience with Office 365
- Knowledge of security best practices, antivirus, and other IT security technologies
- Critical thinking skills