This is a remote position.
Are you an experienced Microsoft IT professional who enjoys helping others? Are you passionate about the Microsoft Cloud? Do you dream of joining an organization as interested in your career development as much as you are? At Team Venti we check all those boxes and more while helping our clients succeed with Microsoft based technology solutions and services. We were very early adopters of the Microsoft Cloud and our hard work has been recognized by many happy clients and industry awards. We are in search of a few awesome support specialists who have the attitude and aptitude to take their career to the next level. We really believe in work/life balance and have developed a work culture second to none in our industry.
We have an opening for a Customer Support Specialist. This is a virtual/remote position to join our growing team in the United States. If you have 1-2 years of professional experience in technical support roles, we are interested in speaking with you. If you have aspirations of one day expanding beyond technical support or even managing others, we can add that to you career development plan (did we already mention how passionate we are about career development?). We offer a competitive compensation package including salary and a generous profit-sharing program which you will qualify for after 6 months.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will assist end users with Tier 1 technical support mainly around Microsoft Windows, Office and Microsoft 365. This is a remote role (no travel required) and you will communicate with customers via telephone, email and IM. This is your opportunity to:
- Join a vibrant IT services organization that is a leader in the Microsoft Cloud
- Show off your passion for clients and communication skills, while interacting with diverse audiences including end users, IT professionals, and executive personnel
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with members from Microsoft Corporation
- Learn IT by participating in the delivery of projects and collaborate with co-workers in the creation of new service products
- Design what your next role will be knowing you can count with the mentoring and commitment from senior staff