Streamline your device management With Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM and formerly known as System Center Configuration Manager or SCCM) is one of Microsoft’s management solutions that helps organizations manage PCs, servers, and devices as well as deploy and manage Windows-based applications and updates across an organization’s environment. It is part of the Microsoft Endpoint Management suite of tools, and when integrated with Microsoft Intune you may manage corporate-connected PCs and Macs along with cloud-based Windows, iOS, and Android devices from a single console.
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager – current branch description
Simple Device Management
One of the main benefits of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager is its ability to manage devices from a single console. With this centralized management approach, administrators can save time and effort, and ensure that all devices are up-to-date and secure.
Enhanced security, scalability, and productivity with MECM
Microsoft Endpoint Manager helps you improve security by giving you a comprehensive view of your devices, apps, and data. There are other features that can improve your organization’s productivity, scalability, and security, such as:
- Co-management, which allows you to manage Windows devices pairing Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune
- Desktop Analytics, which provides insights and intelligence on your data, compared with other devices connected to Microsoft’s cloud services
- Cloud-attached management, with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Application Management assists you in creating, managing, deploying, and monitoring Microsoft 365 applications across a variety of devices under your management directly from the Configuration Manager console.
- OS Deployment, using Windows Autopilot
- Software updates, integrating with Windows Delivery Optimization
- Company resource access, regardless of device location
- Compliance settings, which allows you to configure specific features according to your needs
- Endpoint protection, through different Windows Defender solutions
- Hardware inventory
- Software inventory
- Assess Intelligence
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager with the help of a Microsoft Gold Partner
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager is a powerful tool that can help your organization simplify your device management, automate routine tasks, enhance security, and scale according to your specific needs. A Microsoft Gold Partner such as Team Venti, can provide expert guidance to help you plan, deploy, and manage MS Endpoint Configuration Manager. We can help you identify the best approach for your organization and provide training and support to help you get up and running quickly. Contact us to learn more and start taking advantage of the many benefits MECM has for your organization.